Our client, a well-established and continuously growing company specializing in investment, is currently looking for a Financial Accountant to join its team in Town of Mont-Royal.
What is offered to you:
- Monday to Friday schedule
- Full-time and permanent position
- Group insurance plan
- Possibility for growth
- Bus accessibility
Reporting directly to the president, the Financial Accountant will be responsible for the overall record keeping, analysis and financial accounting covering the entire accounting cycle up to the trial balance and draft financial statements for the Company, its subsidiaries, affiliates and its investments in real estate limited partnerships.
This person will also be responsible for assisting the President and the Director of Real Estate in all aspects of record keeping, budget preparation, analysis, interim reports and presentations to management, financial institutions, municipalities and outside investors with respect to corporate and real estate investments.
What the individual needs to succeed in this role:
- Minimum of 4 years of experience as an accountant responsible for the full accounting cycle
- Experience and knowledge related to financial analysis, budget and cash flow management
- Have a minimum of an accounting and management technique or any other equivalent program. (A bachelor’s degree is considered an asset).
- Proficiency in English and French (spoken and written)
- Master the Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge of QuickBooks accounting system and Microsoft Access database management system is considered an asset
The person we are looking for is flexible, attentive to detail and analytical. The financial accountant must have excellent technical skills and good organizational and time management skills. The individual must have a strong interest in the accounting cycle, finance, research and analysis.