FULLThere are no more places available for this seminar. Stay tuned for the upcoming dates!
* Please note that this seminar is offered in French only, but interactions with the presenter can be both in French and English.
Join us for a free seminar where we will provide a breakdown of the financial aspects of a CNESST file, as well as give you concrete actions and tools you can take to ensure the proper management of your health & safety practices in order to reduce your costs.
• The importance of retention practices
• Legal context of workplace health & safety
• Determination of the annual CNESST premium
• Classification units
• Premium rate
• Types of CNESST rate
• Costs applied and not applied to the file
• Integrated management of H&S
Thursday, May 30, 2019
8:30am to 10am
A light breakfast will be
served as of 8am
1010 De La Gauchetière Street West
Montréal, QC H3B 2S1
To register, please fill out the form below: